Fun in the SUN

Fun in the SUN

Friday 17 February 2012

New Beginnings

As some of you may have heard, we are very pleased to have a new member of the Holland Home Leisure team. Anne Hale has joined us this month, taking on the position of New Minas location General Manager. She has only been with us a couple of weeks now, and it is easy to see that Anne’s fresh ideas will be a great asset to the company.
“I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself in the leisure industry. My name is Anne Hale, the newest member of the Holland Home Leisure team. I’ve been living in the Annapolis Valley my entire life, and it’s a wonderful place to reside in.
I am very excited to be starting my new position at Holland Home Leisure. I have worked in retail my entire career thus far, and look forward to making new acquaintances as well as meeting others in the leisure industry.
Although I have only been working at Holland Home Leisure for a short time, I believe their focus and commitment to their customers, staff, and business is truly inspirational. I look forward to being a member of this amazing team and getting to know our customers and helping them in their pursuit of creating a paradise in their own back yard.  - Anne
Things are certainly changing here at HHL (or as Mike would say “our cheese is moving”) and we couldn’t be more excited for the upcoming season!
Welcome to the Holland Home Leisure team Anne!

No comments:

Post a Comment