Fun in the SUN

Fun in the SUN

Saturday 13 April 2013

Come on Over Rover!




Two years ago Mike brought home a machine that looked like my miniature Volkswagen, needless to say I fell in love on site, before I even knew what this adorable little critter did to earn its keep! Once seeing the P93 chug along the bottom of the pool and climb up the stairs, flip over on its back and go back down to the bottom of the pool again we knew he was a keeper. The family decided this awesome creature whose job it was to pick up all the debris on the bottom of our pool for us deserved a name!

Polaris P93 AKA-Rover
 
We welcomed Rover into our family in 2011, this was the name chosen by our granddaughter! The only problem with identifying our P93 as Rover is every time I tell a customer about how awesome Rover is I have to remind myself of it’s proper name! Some products are just like that, I remember parting with my old Volvo who I had fondly n nicknamed Emma Lou. It was a sad day when Emma Lou was no longer part of my daily commute!

I know Mike is in love with his Big Green Egg but I haven’t heard him call it eggy or any other pet name but I think maybe he does this in secret…

I would love to hear the pet names that you have for your most treasured possessions. 

Talk soon,

Debby vandenHof
http://www.polarispool.com/Robotic/Polaris-P93.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment