Fun in the SUN

Fun in the SUN

Wednesday 21 May 2014

We survived!


Well, we survived the sale! I do believe Mike v mentioned this was the 23rd time HHL has had our Big Victoria Day weekend sale! The sale brings a lot of new and familiar faces into the store, which makes for a fun, exciting and busy weekend!

 This sale marked the beginning of my 10th year here at HHL. Mind you I was off a year on Maternity leave, I still feel like I’ve been here a while!! I still remember my first sale in 2005 in the old New Minas location. Boy, have times changed!

 
One thing I wanted to make sure didn’t go unnoticed, is the fact we have so many people here @ HHL who more than pull their weight during the sale putting in extra hours and days! Great job to the HHL team; all of your extra time is appreciated! A shout out to our Accountant Cathy who came in on her day off to work sale Saturday in the New Minas store! We appreciated your 12 years of knowledge on the floor!

A huge Thank you to all of the staff, our awesome customers, and our families for putting up with us during sale week!  

In other exciting HHL news, our Swim Spa is up and running here in New Minas! So if you’re curious as to what they are all about come on in and check it out!

 

Talk soon,

Liana Rhodenizer

No comments:

Post a Comment