Fun in the SUN

Fun in the SUN

Saturday 5 November 2011

48 Days to go!

The leaves have changed, and the mornings and evenings are getting too chilly to ignore, I’ve caved and put on the heat, and actually have to start wearing socks! As much as we like to try to forget, October is gone and November is here. If I log onto Facebook someone’s status will kindly remind me how many shopping days until Christmas.

Now, I look forward to Christmas as much as anyone else, the food, the company and the seasonal fun! I have to admit the stress of the holiday season sometimes does get me down. What time do we have to be there, and what do I have to bring when we go here… Splitting “prime” holiday time between the families can be somewhat of a challenge. My husband and I started a Holiday tradition last year, on Christmas day we invited both families for brunch and then stayed home for the rest of the day, no driving in the snow, no rushing from place to place, a complete day dedicated to our family.

Is that selfish? Maybe! I am a sucker for holiday traditions, and look forward to things happening the way they always have, which makes me so excited to start our own traditions as a family. That is something I think is very important, to not only please everyone else but to do things your own way too!

So 48 days left to make lists and check them twice and of course to shop!

Don’t forget Holland Home Leisure on your “places to go” list. Now here we have the ECO-FEU ethanol table top fireplaces that make an amazing gift for that special someone! Also, our Christmas Clear Out has begun on hot tubs, and you can get up to a $1000 prepaid Visa with the purchase of a 2011 Beachcomber Hybrid! WOW, just think about how many people you can cross off your list with that, plus maybe a little extra for yourself!

Remember we have complimentary coffee, so come on in warm up with a cup and get out of the cold!

-Enjoy your weekend,

Liana Rhodenizer

1 comment:

  1. It seems you had great fun. Nice place to visit. Some day I will also plan for a trip. Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete