Fun in the SUN

Fun in the SUN

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Almost Turkey Time!

The holiday season is upon us. Lights are going up, cookies are being frosted, and everyone is running around fighting for the best parking spots to pick up the last minute deals. Quick reminder....11 more sleeps!

This year I am slightly ahead of schedule due to my extended maternity leave, and being currently on partial bed rest. The tree was up abnormally early, presents are not only purchased but wrapped and I have baked (and eaten) numerous batches of cookies. Yes...I am bored, so I have decided to stay in touch with you all from home! I have missed you all.

While I have been off big changes have happened at HHL! I wanted to send out a big congratulations to Jenn and her new position at our New Minas location. Starting in the new year she will be our new chemistry manager. Since she has taught the majority of our staff all that they know about chemistry and water care this couldn't be a more perfect position for her!

Think you have what it takes to join our upbeat and energetic staff? We are now hiring for a new General Manager for our New Minas location, check out our website and our facebook page to find out the details!

Talk to you all soon,
Liana Rhodenizer

No comments:

Post a Comment