Fun in the SUN

Fun in the SUN

Monday 18 July 2011

A great Saturday!

I had the pleasure of selling a hot tub to a great couple on Saturday! They seemed so excited to be adding a hot tub to their daily lives, they came in prepared and asked all of the right questions. I could tell they had done their research at home and had a great idea of exactly what they were looking for in a tub.
           
They made it very clear to me that this tub was for them, as a couple, something I always encourage while doing a presentation. They wanted their dream tub, their time away from a busy life, and they had been dreaming about it for years. Their two teenagers sat quietly and talked amongst themselves about how excited they were, and hoped in and out of the models picking their favorite (which they ended up gettingJ)! The couple sat in all of the models on the floor, and in each one closed their eyes and pictured how it would feel after a long days work. They picked their favorite seats and made their decision based on comfort and versatility.

By the end of the presentation, I was excited for them! I could tell this was a huge decision for them and they left 100% confident they picked the right one! They came back later in the day and told me they were getting dressed up and going out to dinner and wine tasting to celebrate and to thank me again for all my help.

I can not wait for their delivery date and to hear all about their 1st soak in their new Beachcomber Hot Tub.

I left work smiling, it was so great to see a family leave so happy and excited for their purchase. Naturally, I too had to go out for supper to celebrate!

Talk soon guys,

Liana vandenHof-Rhodenizer

P.S. Don't forget about the Splash for CF Bake Sale on July 30th at the County Fair Mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment