Fun in the SUN

Fun in the SUN

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Fall in Love...With Fall

Who else gets excited about baking and making big meals when it starts to get chilly out? I definitely do! Last Sunday I was so happy to putter around the house, bake cookies, and have my folks and sister for supper. I lit candles, I read a good book, and it wasn’t too hot to run my dryer or to use the oven so I was cozy all day! I made a big chicken dinner, and guess what, all of my veggies were done relatively close to the same time! Impressive I know! My mom even said I may be ready to host Christmas dinner…gee thanks Mom!

The most beautiful time of year in the valley is when Fall rolls in! Yes, everyone is slightly disappointed by the weather we had this summer, but so far Fall has been beautiful! I realize it hasn’t officially started but I am being optimistic!

As busy as back to school is, I find that by the time Fall comes around everyone is calmed down slightly from the hustle and bustle of summer (especially those in the pool business). People are planning their family portraits, winter getaways, Thanksgiving festivities and making the most of the weekends when the kids are home from school by taking trips to the local exhibitions and soon the pumpkin festival! Yes, the kids are back into their after school activities and Mom and Dad’s taxis are back on the road for another season! But isn’t Fall beautiful?

Most importantly, I find that Fall is the time to remember quality family time! With the kids gone during the week, you really have to plan in those weekend family events. From a Friday night movie night (mmm popcorn), to Saturday morning bike rides, and maybe a Sunday afternoon soak in the hot tub!

If a hot tub is a way you would like to see your family connecting, give us a call! Our 3-day Hot Tub Clearance starts tomorrow and you could save up to a $1000 on a 2011 Beachcomber Hot Tub! With those savings the little ones can join dance class or hockey!

So instead of concentrating on how dark it is when you wake up, or how cold your toes are when they hit the floor, take a look outside and admire what a beautiful spot you live in! Take time to appreciate the little things (like a Tim Horton’s Tea and a SMILE cookie!) and the quality time with your family!

Why wait? Live Life Now!

Talk soon everyone!

-Liana vandenHof-Rhodenizer

1 comment:

  1. We recently got a hot tub for our home.. We are enjoying our time together in the hot tub.

    ReplyDelete