Fun in the SUN

Fun in the SUN

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Mr. September


Suddenly, it seems like summer is over! I am not 100% sure when it actually started, or even if it did, but now it is officially over. Kids are back in school, the morning trips to the bus are getting colder, and believe it or not people are closing their pools! How depressing. Luckily for those hot tub owners the perfect hot tub season is just beginning, and for those dreaming of a hot tub your timing is perfect! Our 2011 Clearance is on our anniversary weekend September 23rd and 24th but come see us any time for details!

Now, that all of our summer staff have gone off to university, we are finding our first weeks of pool closings busy! So a big thank you to all of our patient customers who have had to wait at the water lab this past week, and don’t forget to enjoy a complimentary coffee while you wait!

Currently, not only are we preparing you all for closing your pools, but we are working hard at the first of the fall projects. Next on the agenda is our very first HHL promotional video that will be showcased on the Yellow Pages Website. Debby and I are testing out both our producing ability and our acting ability! Oscar worthy, I think not but we are definitely enjoying the opportunity to work together and showcase Holland Home Leisure at its BEST! I will update you when the job is completed and how you can watch!

Speaking of videos, did you catch our first “How To” video on our Facebook page? This is hopefully the first of many videos, but please bear with us as I read through all of your requests for which videos you would like to see. Send me an email if you have an idea! We are slightly limited on how long the videos can be. I know you are all hoping we can showcase a pool closing segment, but that may be out of my 7 year olds digital cameras capabilities! I will have to hit the bosses up for an upgrade!

Our fundraising team is still working hard at making our Auction and Dinner a huge success so if you haven’t purchased your tickets yet give me a call at (902) 681-3030 or send me an email at liana@hollandhomeleisure.com

So, in the theme of turning up the heat, I thought I would share this beautiful picture with you all (not so much for me, it is my brother!) . Service Crew Calendar fundraising for CF next year?? I think so! Check out Mr. September.


Talk soon everyone!

Liana vandenHof-Rhodenizer

No comments:

Post a Comment