Fun in the SUN

Fun in the SUN

Saturday 23 March 2013

First Time Blogger!


 

As my first blog post, I decided that I would use a letter that I recently wrote for our Backyard Escapes magazine which is being printed right now, and will be circulating very shortly! Blogging is entirely new to me, but I think that it may prove to be fun! We have some exciting things happening at Holland Home Leisure, and as plans unfold, I will be sure to share in future Blog posts!

 

Here goes nothing…

 

Andrea and I became Holland Home Leisure customer’s 5-years ago, and have been transforming our backyard into our own All-Inclusive, fully embracing the concept of Vacation-at-Home.  Our passion for backyard living has taken both of our careers in a new direction, and we are thoroughly delighted to have joined the Holland Home Leisure team!

 

In my previous career, I would generally get home around 6:45PM, and the summer months were always the best!  My evenings generally seemed to go one of two ways….I would either come home to a pool full of kids, or I would come home to immediately hear “will you come swimming with us?”  For those of you that have a pool, I expect you know exactly what I’m talking about…..for those that do not have a pool, I can assure you that it is an incredibly rewarding feeling!  Bonding with your kids seems to go at a different speed when you’re in a pool, and the memories are ones that really will last a life time!  Do you remember where you used to swim as a child? I do!

 

What type of pool? What about the deck? Is a hot tub in the cards?  All questions that come to mind when considering a new backyard.  It can seem overwhelming, or like one of the most enjoyable puzzles you’ll ever complete!  For me, what a great puzzle!  When we began thinking about our new backyard, the consensus view from the spectators was that there was no way I would have enough room to put in a pool.  The final result (of that phase) was that we installed a 15x30 above ground pool, with 20 feet of deck at one end of the pool. The puzzle pieces fit!  Going into our 7th backyard season at our home, every year we take on new projects, and I’m pretty sure we’re almost done..... 25 years of annual projects left to go!  As you start to think about what your dream backyard is, come into our store, share your vision, and we’ll do everything we can to help make it a reality. 

 

To our existing customers, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business, and you have my commitment that we will continue to do everything we can to ensure you get the most out of your backyard, and I hope you have another wonderful season! 

-Mark VanZoost
Holland Home Leisure

No comments:

Post a Comment