Fun in the SUN

Fun in the SUN

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Have you Booked your Pool Opening Yet?


It is hard to believe but it is officially Spring today! (Looks like it out there, doesn’t it?) We have actually been in Spring mode at HHL since the beginning of February! Why you might ask? Our Service Department has been prepping to make sure we are prepared to open your pool and to make it easier for you to book service calls.

 

As the Service Advisor, I am actually the one who schedules all of our service crews. Pool opening bookings have started to pour in so now is the time to book yours! We will be starting the week of April 22nd which is only one month away. Of course, it is hard to believe with the winter weather hitting us this week!

 

Are you looking for a much easier and stress-free way to book your pool opening this year? Just email me at kristi@hollandhomeleisure.com and I will be happy to assist. You can call either store location and talk to the staff, or be asked to be put directly through to my phone. I am still only working limited hours but you can always leave me a voice mail and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I am not sure I am looking forward to giving up my Fall/Winter hours just yet, but before you know it, I will be here at 7:00 am! (So EARLY!)

 

If you would like to talk to me in person, I’m located in the Aylesford store. For those who don’t realize I hide in the back office!

 

Hope to hear from you soon!

 

Kristi Huestis

 

Service Advisor, Holland Home Leisure

No comments:

Post a Comment