Fun in the SUN

Fun in the SUN

Monday 4 March 2013

I'm Back!


Do you know that feeling when you see someone you are close with, but don’t have the opportunity to see often,  and it feels like you just saw them yesterday?

That is how I feel! Wow, I was gone for 14 months on maternity leave, where did that time go? Strangely, I still remember how to do a water test with out even really thinking about it, I remember the code for a Beachcomber filter with out looking, and my office still feels like home!

I was interested to see how things had changed while I was gone. I was worried that I would feel like the odd one out since so much time has passed. There are new products, new management (since I’ve been gone), new partners, and the clock is in a new place. Guess what I’m having the hardest time adjusting to? You guessed it, the clock!

I am excited to work along side some wonderful people who welcomed me back with open arms, and I have been having a blast getting to know the new members of the HHL team. The HHL family has grown, and with that comes fresh new ideas on how to serve you better.

We are in the process of planning a great spring/summer season so keep an eye out for fun updates on our Facebook page, charity events, and our blog! If you are unfamiliar with the blog please take a few minutes to read through some posts from the past years.

I am looking forward to seeing some familiar faces in the upcoming season, and I am excited to welcoming you back into the store sometime soon.

-Liana vandenHof-Rhodenizer
Manager, Hot Tub & Outdoor Furniture Divisions
 
Having fun at work :)

1 comment: